sábado, 22 de dezembro de 2007

uma bezana ska

What a noisy world i have inside me .... i get drunk with you .... a tua voz faz me rir bués e flutuo em saudades bem reais porque imagino a cor do som, a procura do sonho contigo uma ilusao com um amigo so fucking special so warm . I need you . I want you near me . We can built some draws and your son , my friend, will laugh and play some noisy sound dancing in tha kitchen , Ya ! floating into poetry .... deep... and we have some abstract pictures in the sand for you . I feel a dreamming girl, with a higher level of the colour of sensitiviness ... I want to do some theatre for you, dance for you, to listen to some dirty sound and offer you sweet sweet candies. And it s night again . Come please and we will do a magic voyage our warm and beautiful world . no words .

1 comentário:

mental jukebox disse...

schhhschhhhhhhhhhhh................a casa guarda os segredos que percepcionamos.................a lua é ciclica..........as imagens voltarão e nós com elas............as nossas sombras vao dançar projectadas na parede despida de limites............abstract pictures in my mind ...................no way back.......